• Architects, Planning Permissions and building control

icon Architects & Planning

For all your property needs

The Construction of new buildings or Adding extensions or outbuildings requires planning permission depending on the size of the project and the level of Permitted Development

With all building work, the owner of the property (or land) in question is ultimately responsible for complying with the relevant planning rules and building regulations

Architects & Structural Engineers

We recommend architects and structural engineers with whom we have long-standing relationships. Whether you simply need plan drawings for planning permission or someone to design your dream home, we have relationships with the right people to be able give you a truly bespoke service.


iconContact form